At AzurePac™, we take pride in our imprinting quality and ability to vividly produce your design on any of our products. To accomplish this, we pay particular attention to the quality of artwork we receive. However, we are more than happy to help you to create artwork or finalize artwork for printing. Most of our services are included at no additional charge. If we expect any additional charges, we will tell you immediately upon inspection of your artwork.
Questions About Your Art?
Prior to placing your order, we invite you to send a copy of your art and any questions regarding its printability on any product to us. Use our contact form and we will instruct you on how to send the artwork via email. We will review your artwork and make recommendations for achieving the best imprint possible, generally within 24 hours.
Digital Art. For best results, we prefer VECTOR ART created in Adobe Illustrator. Vector images are created in a drawing program and consist of shapes based on mathematics. These graphics contain clear, smooth lines that retain their sharpness and proportions when edited. However, please submit what you have if you are unsure and we will advise you.
Ink imprinting. Colors must be separated by at least .5″ to allow for color movement. Please note that some color movement will still occur. Multi-color imprinting is not available on some bags. Minimum requirements for fonts are 10 pt. and 1 pt. lines.
Foil Imprinting. Colors must be separated by at least .125″ to allow for color movement. Please note that some color movement will still occur. Designs with tighter registration must be pre-approved. Multi-color imprinting is not available on some bags. Minimum requirements for fonts are 10 pt. and 1 pt. lines.
Screen Imprinting. Color registration requirements exist and must be pre-approved. Please note that some color movement will still occur. Minimum requirements for fonts are 16 pt. and 2 pt. lines.
Color Vista Print Technology. ColorVista is ideal for designs requiring close registration on our non- woven bags. Please submit artwork in CMYK color. For best results, some minor adjustments may be required and you will be contacted for approval prior to any changes. Minimum requirements for fonts are 16 pt. and 2 pt. lines.
QR Codes. If you are including a QR code in your design, please follow these guidelines for creating a QR code to insure the best possible imprint for successful scanning.
- Use a QR Code Generator that allows you to save your code as a vector image, e.g. SVG, PDF, or EPS. These can be scaled without a loss of quality and produce a better printed code. A free online code generator is available at: http://qrcode.littleidiot.be/
- Make the code 100% Black on White.
- A good border of White is important for a code to render properly. Most codes are 25 modules wide by 25 modules high. We recommend the White border be at least 4 modules wide around the code.
- Don’t reverse out the code’s colors. We have found they usually don’t work.
- Size—We recommend the minimum size of the QR code be 1.5 inches square, including the White borders. Use the sample image to the right as your guide.
Imprinting QR codes on our products requires some basic guidelines in order to be scanable and functional. Based on our testing, here are some guidelines for each of our imprinting processes.
|Can We Print Them?||Minimum Size||Additional Guidelines|